U.S. – Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit 2019 (USATIGS 2019)
2019 Theme – “Expanding the frontiers of U.S – Africa Trade And Investment.”
The U.S.-Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit (USATIGS 2019) is a trade summit and multi-sector expo that will provide African countries a strong platform and excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote their products and services in the United States. The summit will also address the constraints and barriers that exist in identifying export markets for African product lines. It will encourage the establishment of long-term trade partnerships and business linkages between Africa and the Americas. This is more than a business opportunity, it’s a movement for business success stories!
USATIGS 2019 is the 3rd in the series of trade summits, scaling out from the successful 2nd Annual U.S.-Nigeria Agribusiness investment Summit (USNAGRIS–www.usnagris.com), and aims to both showcase and stimulate feasible & attractive investment opportunities across the huge U.S.-African Trade axis.
The 3-day summit will provide a powerful stage to engage and showcase appropriate technologies, inventions and enormous trade potentials.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION - Thursday, 09/26/2019
- $495 Full Conference and Awards Dinner + Tours (INCLUDES TOURS) - SOLD OUT
- $250 Full Conference and Awards Dinner (EXCLUDES TOURS)
- $150 Conference 1-Days Pass for Thursday (EXCLUDES TOURS & AWARDS DINNER)
- $30 Students 1-Days Pass for Thursday (EXCLUDES TOURS & AWARDS DINNER)
AWARDS DINNER - Saturday, 09/28/2019 (EXCLUDES TOURS & CONFERENCE)
- $100 Awards Dinner (Single Ticket)
- $800 Awards Dinner (Table of 10)
TOUR PACKAGES - Saturday, 09/28/2019 (EXCLUDES AWARDS DINNER & CONFERENCE)
- $150 Saturday Tour on 09/28/2019 - (MLK Center and CNN Center)
If you have questions please contact:
Cynthia Blandford, CEO
Global Strategies for Good, LLC
225 Peachtree Street
Peachtree Center South Tower
Atlanta, GA 30303
CALL: 678-612-2192 or 404-565-1154