2nd US Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Summit 2018
The US-Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Summit is an annual high level expo of agribusiness ecosystem across Nigeria and the United States of America (USA/US) with a focus on agriculture and value addition of the two Countries. The Summit aims to consolidate the gains that have been made in Nigeria’s agriculture environment, and at the same time, to provide solutions to the challenges that bedevil agricultural production, post-harvest management, value addition and market access in the country.
It will be a unique opportunity to explore and expand the international presence for our agribusiness products and services, to introduce delegates to unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technologies (drones) that will make farming more cost effective, and productive for Nigeria farming environment. Participants from Nigeria will be exposed to advanced agro-biotechnologies and data-driven, modern, large-scale farming solutions in the USA, and discover global agriculture funding options available in USA to farming projects in Africa.
- $255 Full Conference and Awards Dinner + Tour (INCLUDES TOURS)
- $150 Conference 1-Days Pass for Thursday (EXCLUDES TOURS & AWARDS DINNER)
- $30 Students 1-Days Pass for Thursday (EXCLUDES TOURS & AWARDS DINNER)
AWARDS DINNER -Saturday, 11/10/2018 (EXCLUDES TOURS & CONFERENCE)
- $55 Awards Dinner (Single Ticket)
- $500 Awards Dinner (Table of 10)
TOUR PACKAGES - (EXCLUDES AWARDS DINNER & CONFERENCE)
- $180 Friday Tour on 11/09/2018 - (Agriculture Tour)
- Auburn University Tour - includes transportation, lunch and reception at Auburn University, Tours Charles C. Miller Jr. Poultry Research and Education Center and Tour of the E.W. Shell Fisheries Research Center